Happy first of the month!
Here’s what we read in August:
- 3 Aug - A Band Called Death A
- 5 Aug - The Necromancer Chronicles by Amanda Downum F
- 7 Aug - Three Weeks With Lady X by Eloisa James DNF
- 10 Aug - When I Was A Mall Model by Monica Gallagher A
- 12 Aug - My Beautiful Enemy by Sherry Thomas A-
- 19 Aug - They Say Love Is Blind by Pepper Pace DNF
- 26 Aug - The Collector by Nora Roberts DNF
- 28 Aug - Something Worth Fighting For by Lena Matthews A-
Read a book with a marginalized character you want to recommend? Run across a terrible portrayal you want to warn others to avoid? Just want to rant about the general state of the genre?
Let ‘er rip in the comments. Nothing is off topic, but no promo, please.