Happy first of the month!
Here’s what we read in September:
- 1 Sep - The Luckiest Lady In London by Sherry Thomas B+
- 3 Sep - The Color of Love by Sandra Kitt B
- 8 Sep - When A Stranger Loves Me by Julianne MacLean DNF
- 10 Sep - Let the Lover Be by Sheree L. Greer B
- 12 Sep - The Game and The Governess by Kate Noble DNF
- 15 Sep - To Have and To Hold by Yvette Hines B-
- 17 Sep - Unexpected Interruptions by Trice Hickman C
- 22 Sep - Lie By Moonlight by Amanda Quick dD
- 29 Sep - Lord Carew’s Bride by Mary Balogh B
Read a book with a marginalized character you want to recommend? Run across a terrible portrayal you want to warn others to avoid? Just want to rant about the general state of the genre?
Let ‘er rip in the comments. Nothing is off topic, but no promo, please.